Saturday, October 13, 2012

Faded elderly rocker to perform on Barry O


BULLY BOY PRESS & CEDRIC'S BIG MIX -- THE KOOL-AID TABLE

THE TWINKIE.

EARLIER THIS YEAR, BRUCE SPRINGESTEEN GARNERED HEADLINES SAYING HE WOULD SIT THE ELECTION OUT.  THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SMART THING SINCE HE'S HARMED HIS IMAGE AND HIS SALES WITH 2008 WHORING FOR CELEBRITY IN CHIEF BARRY O.

BUT NOW PIG-BOY BRUCE, THE WHITEST OF ALL THE SLAVE OWNING BAND 'LEADERS,' IS HITTING THE ROAD FOR OHIO.

IN HER NEW AUTOBIOGRAPHY CYNDI LAUPER REVEALS THAT IN THE LATE 80S SHE ENDED UP AT A PARTY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FESTIVE, MUSIC TYPES, INSTEAD IT WAS A BUNCH OF POMPOUS MEN AND THEIR WIVES WHO DARED NOT SPEAK.  CYNDI MADE THAT OBSERVATION TO THE ONLY OTHER WOMAN WHO WASN'T WAX WORKS PRESENT, JULIANNE PHILLIPS.  BRUCE WAS NOT ONLY AMUSED, HE WAS OFFENDED BY JULIANNE AND CYNDI'S DISCUSSION.

BECAUSE HE'S A PIG. 

AS CYNDI EXPLAINS, SHE LOVED HIM WHEN SHE THOUGHT HE REPRESENTED THE WORKING CLASS BUT HERE HE WAS IN THE GREEDY EIGHTIES JUST ONE MORE WHORE FOR BIG BUSINESS, ONE MORE OPPRESSOR. 

IS IT ANY SURPRISE THAT THE TWINKIE WOULD WHORE FOR BARRY O YET AGAIN?

NO MORE SURPRISING THAN THAT HE WOULD CHEAT ON HIS NEW WIFE AND ALL THE BOY WRITERS WHO DREAM OF SUCKING BRUCE'S AGED AND LIMP COCK WOULD GO AROUND LYING IN PRINT THAT BRUCE WAS FAITHFUL -- SAME WAY THEY PRETEND THAT HE'S FAITHFUL TODAY. 


IN OTHER WORDS, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN -- YES, THESE ARE 'BOOS' -- F**K OFF.


FROM THE TCI WIRE:

 
 
 
 
Wednesday the US House Oversight Committee held a hearing in the September 11, 2012 attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.  We covered this in the Thursday's "Iraq snapshot" and Wednesday's "Iraq snapshot."  Ava covered it with "2 disgrace in the Committee hearing,Kat covered it in "What we learned at today's hearing"  and  Wally  covered it in "The White House's Jimmy Carter moment."  If we had more room, we'd note variations on the following.
 
 
 
Committee Chair Darrell Issa: More importantly, they held a broad news conference over the phone in which they made it very clear that it had never been the State Department's position -- I repeat, never been the State Department's position -- that in fact this assault was part of a reaction to a video or the like.  This is corroborated by numerous witnesses and whistle blowers.  Contrary to early assertions by the administration, let's understand, there was no protest.  And cameras reveal that.  And the State Department, the FBI and others have that video.
 
 
Over and over, we heard about this.  Over and over, in the hearing, the State Dept talked about this.
 
The press isn't doing their damn job.  If you doubt me on that, please note that not only has the video been widely dispersed within the administration, it is a little over fifty minutes long and Issa, in questioning the State Dept's Patrick Kennedy in open session on Wednesday, established that a government body is keeping the tape from the American people and from the Congress.  That government is not the FBI nor is it any division of "law enforcement."  This was also established in open session.  The press should have run with that, headlines should have asked who has this tape, why is it being kept from the American people and from the Congress? 
 
The White House repeatedly lied about the attacks.  Claimed it was due to a video.  Claimed it was protesters.  Lie, lie, lie.  A government body now has the tape.  The FBI states they are done with the tape, they have no objection to Congress having the tape.  What body is keeping the tape from Congress?  That's what the press should be asking.  They should also be asking why the tape is being kept from Congress?
 
Four Americans were killed in the attacks: Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Ambassador Chris Stevens and Tyrone Woods.  Wednesday night, Sean Smith's mother Pat Smith spoke with Anderson Cooper for CNN's Anderson Cooper 360Here and here for video, here for transcript.  Here's an excerpt of Pat Smith speaking about her son:
 
 
COOPER: Pat, I appreciate you being with us. And I'm just so sorry for your loss. What do you want people to know about your son, about Sean?

PAT SMITH, SON KILLED IN BENGHAZI ATTACK: Well, god. He was my only child. And he was good, he was good at what he did, he'd loved it.

COOPER: He loved working with computers?

SMITH: Computers, radios. He was good at what he did.

COOPER: Was that something he had done as a kid? I mean how did -- did he always -- was he always good with computer?

SMITH: Well, when he was a kid, computers weren't out yet. And --

(LAUGHTER)

And then they were out and he -- I got a computer and he started playing with them and he started showing me how you could build a flame thrower and -- by just watching a computer and then told you how to do it. So that's how it started.
 
 
We'll note another excerpt later in the interview.  The administration promised Pat Smith she would be given answers about how her son died.  She has not been given information.
 
COOPER: Who told you that they would give you information?

SMITH: You'll love this. Obama told me. Hillary promised me. Joe Biden -- Joe Biden is a pleasure. He was a real sweetheart. But he also told -- they all told me that -- they promised me. And I told them please, tell me what happened. Just tell me what happened.

COOPER: So you're still waiting to hear from somebody about what happened to your son? About what they know? Or even what they don't know.

SMITH: Right. Right. Officially yes. I told them, please don't give me any baloney that comes through with this political stuff. I don't want political stuff. You can keep your political, just tell me the truth. What happened. And I still don't know. In fact, today I just heard something more that he died of smoke inhalation.

COOPER: So you don't even know the cause of death?

SMITH: I don't even know if that's true or not. No, I don't. I don't know where. I look at TV and I see bloody hand prints on walls, thinking, my god, is that my son's? I don't know if he was shot. I don't know -- I don't know. They haven't told me anything. They are still studying it. And the things that they are telling me are just outright lies.

That Susan Rice, what -- she talked to me personally and she said, she said, this is the way it was. It was -- it was because of this film that came out.

COOPER: So she told you personally that she thought it was a result of that video of the protest?

SMITH: Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. In fact all of them did. All of them did. Leon Panetta actually took my face in his hands like this and he said, trust me. I will tell you what happened. And so far, he's told me nothing. Nothing at all. And I want to know.

COOPER: It's important for you to know all the details no matter how horrible.

SMITH: Yes.
 
 
As she knows, she was lied to.  And the White House has made no effort to correct those lies to her.


RECOMMENDED: "Iraq snapshot"
"The Post Debate Debate (Ava and C.I.)"
"More US soldiers sent to Baghdad"
"Easy Black Bean Tacos"
"The jobs, the numbers, the facts"
"Scott Horsley campaigns for Barack"
"Mommy, he's my boyfriend!"
"I thought I did (but I didn't)"
"Leave Stacey Dash alone"
"Stupid Diane Rehm and her stupid guests"
"revenge: end of the white haired man"
"The debates"
"Confusion"
"Diane Rehm is f**king nuts"
"89? Yep, 89."
"The debate"
"Revolution"
"Dead Ringer"
"The Good Wife"
"Enough"
"The sham"
"Idiot of the week"
"Fringe"
"THIS JUST IN! STAND UP FAIL!"
"Maybe save it for the post-White House career"

No comments: