Sunday, December 31, 2006

3,000

Remember that comic? It's Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts from June 24, 2005. Remember that?

The point Isaiah was making was that Bully Boy treats his illegal war like a joke. The line, "Those WMDS have to around here somewhere"? He told that at a press dinner. He made jokes about his lies that the war was built on. He laughed. So did the press.

Today, the 3,000 mark was passed. 3,000 US troops have died in Iraq fighting Bully Boy's illegal war built on lies. And it's all ha-ha, funny time for Bully Boy.

Are you laughing? Are you yucking it up?

I doubt it.

I know I'm not.

I was on a date (still am) and had the cell phone turned off. We came back to here (my place) and the phone was ringing (landline). It was Ava passing on the news about the 3,000 mark. I hope you're going to do something in your area. I hope you're going to note the 3,000 deaths.

Hope it's not making jokes like the Bully Boy did. He should be ashamed of himself. He should be behind bars.

Read C.I.'s "And the war drags on." Seems to me like a lot of people aren't taking the 3,000 mark seriously. Don't let yourself be one of them.

No comments: